RITE Student Checking
Since the day they opened your passbook account, they’ve guided you and taught you well. But now, you have options for banking—ones even your parents don’t. If you’re in college or headed there, it’s time to bank like U.
Cornerstone Bank’s RITE Student Checking Account is ideal for young adults like yourself, beginning their journey to financial independence4. The best part? It’s free5 until you’re 26. You also get these benefits:
- Early Pay with direct deposit
- Unlimited ATM surcharge reimbursements
- No monthly maintenance service charge5
- $25 minimum opening deposit and no minimum monthly balance requirement6
- Online and mobile banking3, including mobile deposits, bill pay, and Zelle®
- Rewards for everyday purchases with uChoose Rewards®—redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, travel experiences, and more!**
- $3 spent in signature-based transactions = 1 point**
- $5 spent in PIN-based transactions = 1 point**
Cornerstone Plus Benefits
Wait, there’s more; your RITE Student Checking account also comes with full Cornerstone Plus perks, which are valuable, exclusive non-bank things like:
- Amazing savings: Shop Local, Save Local*
- Cell phone protection1,2
- Roadside assistance
- ID Theft Aid1,2
- Buyer’s protection and extended warranty1,2
- Health savings card
- $10,000 Travel accidental death coverage2
So, are you ready for the perfect student checking account? We make it easy to break free—and Bank like U.
1 Cell phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions as detailed in the Guide to Benefits, which can be found online at https://cornerstonebank.com/cornerstone-plus/ or by asking a Bank representative.
2 Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
3 Minors (16-17) have access to view transactions, mobile deposits, and transfers within Cornerstone Bank. When the minor reaches the age of 18, they will have access to all Online Banking features.
4 Applicant must be an active student aged 16-25. Students the age of 16 require a parent or guardian as a joint account owner.
5 No monthly maintenance service charge until age 26, at the attainment of age 26 a $6 monthly maintenance service charge will be assessed.
6If account balance is $0.00 or less for 60 consecutive days, the account will be closed.
*Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals.
** Participating retailers are subject to change. Points become available in the month after they are earned and expire 1,096 days from the end of the month in which they are posted.