The Cornerstone Bank Scholarship
Now Accepting Applications for 2023
We are honored to help 2023 high school graduates throughout our community pursue higher education and foster advancement in the fields of business and finance. We will award $2,500 Cornerstone Bank Scholarships to 16 local students studying business or finance.
To be considered for a scholarship, each student must:
- Be a 2023 high school graduate
- Anticipate being a full-time student at an accredited, degree-granting institution of higher education in the fall of 2023
- Anticipate studying in a business or financial field
- Demonstrate achievement and high standards in academics, extracurricular activities and community involvement
- Submit an official transcript and GPA from their guidance office
- Submit a completed application and a one-page essay based on the following prompt:
- “Our Company’s customer promise, Built on Trust, is not just a slogan, but also a corporate focus. Whether a business or personal partnership, Cornerstone Bank rests on the foundation that relationships are built on trust. We stand by our core values of teamwork, relationships, user-friendly, solutions based, and transparency. Describe a time when you embraced one of the Cornerstone core values.”
Applications are due April 6, 2023.