Cornerstone Bank offers responsive support, extensive commercial banking services and an array of commercial banking products to help your business grow. Our experienced team enjoys developing relationships and providing the enhanced services that businesses need to operate efficiently in today’s marketplace. Simply put, our goal is to simplify your commercial bank services, allowing you to continue to build your business.
Stay competitive by accepting credit cards at your business. Merchant Service Processing offers the convenience of electronic authorization and data capture so you can accept a variety of nationally recognized credit cards.
- Accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, Diner’s Club®, American Express® and other national credit cards
- Accept credit cards through your online shopping cart
- Process your credit cards online
- Collect monthly payments from your customers through the online service
Our electronic processing system will also allow you to accept credit and debit card transactions as payment for purchases. Your ability to accept these types of payments not only helps you earn customer satisfaction and appreciation, but it will also help your sales.
We also offer a Gift and Loyalty Card Program.
Online Business Banking & Bill Pay
Access all your business accounts online 24/7. Set up transfers, pay bills and much more.
Our online business banking tool lets you:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Initiate stop-payments
- Pay bills online
- Export transactions to Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- View check images
- Receive eStatements
- Initiate wire transfers*
- Upload and send ACH payments for vendors and payroll*
- Add multiple users with designated access to accounts and services
* Must qualify for these services.
Mobile Banking App
With Cornerstone Bank’s Mobile Banking App, you can enjoy the convenience and flexibility of secure account access anytime, anywhere. Check your account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, review recent transactions, pay bills and much, much more.
To get started, simply download the Cornerstone Bank App in the App Store** or Google Play***.
*Cornerstone Bank Mobile Banking is free; however, your mobile service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
**Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
***Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Business Credit Card
Earn points and manage your cash flow with a business credit card from Cornerstone Bank. Our industry leading products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options, making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs. To apply today, contact our Commercial Services Team, apply online or call 800-939-9103.
Are you a current cardholder?
Log in to your account here.
Business Debit Card
Your business debit card is an easy, secure way to pay for gas, client events, business travel, office supplies, online purchases, bills and more—right from your business checking account. It allows you to track expenses easily and gives you worldwide purchasing convenience.
You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that your card is protected. Experienced fraud analysts work around the clock, watching for any suspicious activity and contact you immediately if they detect potential fraud on your card.
To receive your card, visit any branch location and speak to a customer service representative today.
Find a surcharge-free ATM: SUM Network ATM Locator.
Debit MasterCard® SecureCode™
We also offer Debit MasterCard® SecureCode™, a free service to our debit cardholders. This service offers an additional level of security for your online purchases to your existing Debit MasterCard®. It helps protect your card against unauthorized use when you shop online at participating merchants.
To Report Lost/Stolen ATM/Debit Card:
800-939-9103 (Business hours)
833-225-5218 (After hours)
Line of Credit Sweep
The Line of Credit Sweep* is a cost effective way to manage your excess cash. It works by transferring funds to and from your line of credit.
- Helps reduce interest expense by drawing down funds only when needed and paying back the line when funds are available
- Automatic functionality helps save time and money
Contact our Commercial Services Team or call 800-939-9103.
* Must qualify for this service. Fees apply.
Zero or Target Balance Sweep
Eliminate transfers and reduce time balancing your business accounts by automatically transferring funds to a sub-account at the end of the day. Move funds automatically to a sub-account with no need to make transfers.
- Receive end-of-day funding
- Reduce time balancing your business accounts
Maximize your interest income with our Sweep to Investment. This automatic transfer conveniently sends your excess funds to an interest-bearing account at the end of each day.
- Establish a target balance for your primary account
- Fund transfers occur between both the primary and sub accounts
- Saves you time and allows you to make the most of your idle cash, without requiring any additional steps be added to your cash management routine
Remote Deposit Capture Service
Spend more time building your business with our remote deposit service and your business will get these time saving advantages:
- Deposit directly into your Cornerstone Bank account
- Deposit 24/7 (processing only on business days during business hours)
- Streamline your workload and productivity
- Instantly search and retrieve archived images
- Reduce costs associated with check handling
- Achieve fast and efficient deposit processing
- Easily export data and images
- Free up storage space
A DEPOSIT24 desktop scanner will take a digital image of both sides of each check in a batch and then capture them on the computer. After verifying the images and balances, you transmit that batch through a secure internet connection to Cornerstone Bank. Payments are available for posting to your accounts receivable software.
- Reads check data automatically
- Displays images during item correction
- Provides automatic balancing
- Detects duplicate items
- Converts eligible items for electronic processing
- Creates posting files for accounts receivables
- Provides detailed web-based reports
- Provides secure firewalls and encryption to protect data
- Gives you complete access from your PC through the internet
At Cornerstone Bank, we know that your company’s time is valuable. That’s why we offer products that can help to improve your efficiency by saving time and energy on repetitive functions. We are pleased to offer our customers a lockbox service for automatic accounts receivable payment processing.
Customers’ remittances are delivered to a unique P.O. Box. Once received, we open, sort and capture the data. At the end of the day, the deposit is made to your account.
Convenient: This service is perfect for both small and large companies and is competitively priced. With state-of-the-art processing, online images of the remittance check and any correspondence are captured. Balancing is performed to your instructions.
Timely: Mail is picked up and processed every business day. You receive an automatic report so there is no delay of information. The web-based technology affords you access to all payment data and images with the ability to search transactions by captured data field.
Accurate: Each piece of mail is opened, extracted, sorted and processed to your instructions.
Wire Transfer and ACH Transactions
Move funds to their destinations with these streamlined, low-cost, and prompt wiring services.
Wire Transfer Service*
Wire transfer service lets you make electronic payments to vendors or transfer funds to other banks.
Originate wire transfers from your office using our online business banking service. Wire transfers can also be originated at any of our branches.
ACH Service (Automated Clearing House*)
ACH origination provides next business day funding to pay vendors or employees.
- Originate individual vendor payments
- Pay employees with direct deposit
- Collect funds from customers
- Upload NACHA formatted files to the bank using our online business banking service
- Must enroll in online business banking service
* Must qualify for this service. Fees apply.
Night Depository Service
Night depository service is available at many of our locations for after hours and weekend deposits of cash and checks. This provides a much safer alternative than holding the daily receipts at your place of business.
To arrange for service, please visit one of our branch locations and speak to a customer service representative today.