Commercial Business Loans
Cornerstone Can Help Fund Your Business
Cornerstone Bank can help take your business to the next level. Whether it’s commercial business loans for specific purposes or small business loans to get you up and running, you can trust the services and financing options from Cornerstone Bank.
SBA Lending Solutions
As a preferred Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, we are able to provide financial solutions for your business borrowing needs. Cornerstone Bank was awarded preferred lender status by the SBA due to our active and expert participation in SBA lending. We’re committed to helping small businesses by originating and servicing commercial loans through the programs of the SBA.
We’ll make the commercial business loan application quick and simple by providing local decision making and timely responses regarding qualification to apply for an SBA guaranteed loan. Benefits of an SBA loan include the ability to secure long term financing (no balloon payments), flexible program requirements, longer amortization and accessibility to financing thanks to the SBA guaranty.
SBA loans fund a variety of business needs including:
- Business acquisition
- Fixed asset purchases: computers, equipment, vehicles and machinery
- Business expansion and permanent working capital
- Start-up business expenses
- Refinance of existing debt
As part of our commercial business loans, Cornerstone Bank currently participates in these SBA programs:
- SBA (7a): has flexible parameters to accommodate most requests. A (7a) loan cannot have a revolving provision and the maximum loan size is generally up to $5 million.
- SBA Express: provides businesses and lenders a streamlined method to obtain SBA-backed financing for loans and lines of credit up to $350,000. Lenders use their own credit decision process and loan documentation;
We will work with you to complete all the paperwork and create a financing package that suits your unique business needs. For more information on how an SBA loan could help your business, or to ask about a loan, please contact a lender near you.
Learn about identity theft and read tips on safe banking practices to protect your financial security and avoid becoming a victim. You will also find helpful links for you to report suspicious activity and improve overall security in banking.
Equipment & Vehicle Financing
We can help you leave both your capital and credit lines available for operational expenses. Finance your equipment purchases with a loan specifically designed to cover the cost of new or used equipment. Features include:
- Flexible commercial loan terms
- Competitive commercial financing rates
- SBA 7(a) loan options
Lines of Credit & Working Capital Loans
Obtaining capital can be difficult for many businesses. A working capital loan, designed to fund a growing business’s daily operations, can provide the cash you need, allowing you to continue working until your revenue covers operational costs. Designed for:
- Working capital purposes
- Guidance lines of credit
- SBA (7(a) & Express) loan options