Celebrating the success of long-standing employees.
Cornerstone Bank, a community bank with 12 locations throughout Central Massachusetts, has recently promoted five of their senior vice presidents to executive vice president positions. These new appointments are across multiple departments and highlight Cornerstone Bank’s commitment to recognizing and growing the skills of their employees.
“These five employees have shown they have great leadership skills at the senior vice president level, proving they are ready to take on more responsibilities within the institution,” said Todd Tallman, CEO of Cornerstone Bank. “They give their best every day to our customers and staff, and are excited to take on expanded roles. Congratulations to them all.”
The following employees are being recognized for their recent promotions:
- Altaf Ahmed is now Executive Vice President, Retail Banking
- Scott Auen is now Executive Vice President, Retail Lending
- Thomas Dufresne is now Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Brian Loveless is now Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Salvatore is now Executive Vice President, Chief Culture Officer
To learn more about Cornerstone Bank and open positions within the institution, please visit cornerstonebank.com/careers.