Important Information for our Business Customers
We’re committed to you. We understand the impact that the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had on individuals and businesses within our community and around the world. As a preferred SBA lender, we have provided almost $110 million to our business customers. We helped them maintain or employ over 5,000 employees as part of the Paycheck Protection Program.
We are now accepting PPP loan forgiveness applications. Cornerstone Bank PPP borrowers will use our online portal to apply for forgiveness. Paper applications outside of the portal will not be accepted. Please visit the online Paycheck Protection Program portal.
To log in to the portal, you will need the following:
- Your business EIN or social security number
- SBA loan number located on the SBA loan
- PPP loan amount located on the SBA loan
With this information, you will be able to log in and complete your forgiveness application. The application will include step by step instructions. The documents you need to provide depends on your loan amount and the expenses you are submitting to be considered for forgiveness.
Loans $150,000 and under:
- You will complete the online application but do not need to submit documents as part of the forgiveness application.
- You should retain the necessary documents for your records. The required documents can be found in the instructions of the forgiveness application. You may need to provide them later if your loan is selected for review by the SBA
Loans $150,001 and over:
- You will complete the application and upload the required documentation as listed in the forgiveness application instructions.
- You will need to provide proof of payment for each relevant category.
We encourage you to visit the SBA’s website to review the three forgiveness application, instructions, and FAQ’s related to PPP forgiveness.
If you have any questions, please contact your Loan Officer by calling 1-800-939-9103.
We thank you for your business and wish you good health and wellness.