Same day access to your money.
By setting up direct deposit, you can have your paycheck and other recurring deposits directly deposited automatically into your checking, savings, or money market account.
Fast, safe and convenient:
- Same day access to your deposited funds
- You lower the risk of lost, stolen or delayed checks
- You can setup Online Banking alerts via email or mobile so you will receive a notification of when your money is deposited
How to get started:
Check with your employer’s payroll office. You may be able to setup direct deposit online. If not:
- Complete a direct deposit form
- Provide the form to your employers payroll office
What you will need:
- Your employer’s name and address
- Your Cornerstone Bank account number(s)
- Cornerstone Bank’s routing number; #211371735
Checks issued by the U.S. Treasury:
- Online at fiscal.treasury.gov/godirect
- Call the U.S. Treasury at 800.333.1795
- Schedule an appointment at your nearest Cornerstone Bank location
We’re here to help!
Please contact us at 800-939-9103 or visit any branch location to get started today.