Cornerstone Bank is hosting a food drive from now until Saturday, November 21st. All non-perishable food items will be donated to local food pantries throughout the community.
During the drive, customers and local residents are encouraged to drop off non-perishable food items at any of Cornerstone Bank’s 12 branch locations.
Drop-off locations include:
• 2 Center Depot Road, Charlton
• 1073 Main Street, Holden
• 121 S. Main Street, Leicester
• 93 Main Street, Rutland
• 253-257 Main Street, Southbridge
• 176 Main Street, Spencer
• 72 W. Main Street, Spencer
• 200 Charlton Road, Sturbridge
• 968 Main Street, Warren
• 86 Worcester Road, Webster
• 230 Park Avenue, Worcester
• 70 W. Boylston Street, Worcester
“Our annual food drive is a great opportunity to help families in need during the holiday season,” said Cornerstone Bank President & Treasurer Todd M. Tallman. “Any donation helps and is greatly appreciated.”