Items to be collected at all locations.
Cornerstone Bank is hosting a food drive from November 1st through November 14th, which will assist local food pantries that aim to combat hunger and help those in need.
During the drive, customers and local residents are encouraged to drop off non-perishable food items to any of Cornerstone Bank’s 15 branch locations.
Drop-off locations include:
• 2 Center Depot Road, Charlton
• 1073 Main Street, Holden
• 121 S. Main Street, Leicester
• Route 20 & 56, North Oxford
• 93 Main Street, Rutland
• 253-257 Main Street, Southbridge
• 495 E. Main Street (inside Big Y), Southbridge
• 176 Main Street, Spencer
• 72 W. Main Street, Spencer
• 130 W. Main Street, Spencer
• 200 Charlton Road, Sturbridge
• 968 Main Street, Warren
• 86 Worcester Road, Webster
• 230 Park Avenue, Worcester
• 70 W. Boylston Street, Worcester
“This is a great opportunity to support our local food pantries and help our neighbors in need during the holiday season,” said Cornerstone Bank Chairman & CEO K. Michael Robbins.
About Cornerstone Bank:
Cornerstone Bank is an independent, mutual savings bank serving the residents, businesses, and communities throughout Central Massachusetts from offices in Charlton, Holden, Leicester, N. Oxford, Rutland, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Warren, Webster and Worcester. Deposits are insured in full by a combination of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Depositors Insurance Fund. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Equal Housing Lender, and SBA Preferred Lender. For more information, visit online at cornerstonebank.com, on Facebook or call 800-939-9103.