Items to be collected at all locations.
Cornerstone Bank is hosting a food drive from November 1st through November 15th, which will assist the Worcester County Food Bank to help those in need.
During the drive, customers and local residents are encouraged to drop off non-perishable food items to any of Cornerstone Bank’s 13 branch locations.
Drop-off locations include:
• 2 Center Depot Road, Charlton
• 1073 Main Street, Holden
• 121 S. Main Street, Leicester
• 93 Main Street, Rutland
• 253-257 Main Street, Southbridge
• 495 E. Main Street (inside Big Y), Southbridge
• 176 Main Street, Spencer
• 72 W. Main Street, Spencer
• 200 Charlton Road, Sturbridge
• 968 Main Street, Warren
• 86 Worcester Road, Webster
• 230 Park Avenue, Worcester
• 70 W. Boylston Street, Worcester
“This is a great opportunity to provide for our local food pantries and help our neighbors in need during the holiday season,” said Cornerstone Bank Chairman & CEO K. Michael Robbins.