Providing the tools you need to manage your business.
Cornerstone Bank offers responsive support and simple solutions for many businesses. Our experienced team enjoys developing relationships and supporting many of the enhanced products that businesses need to operate efficiently in today’s marketplace. Simply put, our goal is to simplify banking, allowing you to continue to build your business.
Merchant ServicesStay competitive by accepting credit cards at your business. Services provided through a local, full service agent who understands the needs of community business. Point of Sale swipe terminals available.Learn More
Merchant Service Processing offers the convenience of electronic authorization and data capture so you can accept a variety of nationally recognized credit cards.
- Accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, Diner’s Club®, American Express® and other national credit cards
- Accept credit cards through your online shopping cart
- Process your credit cards online
- Collect monthly payments from your customers through the online service
Our electronic processing system will also allow you to accept credit and debit card transactions as payment for purchases. Your ability to accept these types of payments not only helps you earn customer satisfaction and appreciation, it will help your sales!
We also offer a Gift and Loyalty Card Program.
Contact a Cash Management Specialist for details by calling 508-764-0057 or 800-939-9103.
Business Online Banking & Bill PayAccess all of your business accounts online 24/7. View your accounts online, set up transfers and bill payments, and much more.Learn More
Our online banking tool provides the following services:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer between your accounts
- Initiate stop payments
- Pay bills online
- Export transactions to Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- View check images
- Receive e-statements and eliminate paper
- Initiate wire transfers*
- Upload and send ACH payments for vendors and payroll *
- Add multiple users – provide users with as much or as little access to accounts and services.
Business Mobile Banking AppAccess all of your business accounts 24/7. View your accounts online, set up transfers, bill payments, and much more.Learn More
With Cornerstone Bank’s Mobile Banking App, you can enjoy the convenience and flexibility of secure account access anytime, anywhere. You can check your account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, review recent transactions, pay bills, and much, much more.
To get started, simply download the Cornerstone Bank App in the App Store or Google Play.
Business Credit CardSeize purchasing opportunities and manage spending with a revolving credit card.Learn More
Earn points and manage your cash flow with a Business Credit Card from Cornerstone Bank. Our industry leading business credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options, making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs. To apply today, call a Cash Management Specialist at 508-764-0057 or 800-939-9103 or click here to apply online.
Are you a current cardholder? Log in to your account here.
Business Debit CardSwitch to plastic and reduce your use of paper checks with a secure and convenient card.Learn More
Your Business Debit Card is an easy, secure way to pay for gas, client events, business travel, office supplies, online purchases, bills and more — right from your business checking account — all within your control. It allows you to track expenses easily and gives you worldwide purchasing convenience.
To receive your card, contact us today at 1-800-939-9103.
You’ll have peace of mind in knowing that your card is protected with FraudWatch Plus®. Experienced fraud analysts work around the clock, watching for any suspicious activity and will contact you immediately if they detect potential fraud on your card.
Debit MasterCard® SecureCode™
We also offer Debit MasterCard® SecureCode™, a free service to our debit cardholders. This service offers an additional level of security for your online purchases by adding a password to your existing Debit MasterCard. It helps protect your card against unauthorized use when you shop online at participating merchants.
To Report Lost/Stolen ATM/Debit Card:
800.939.9103 during bank hours
800.264.5578 after bank hours
Click here for hours.
Line of Credit SweepReduce your interest expenses by automatically allocating payments to your line of credit based on your business bank account balance.Learn More
The Line of Credit Sweep* is a cost effective way to manage your excess cash. It works by transferring funds to and from your line of credit.
- Helps reduce interest expense by drawing down funds only when needed and paying back the line when funds are available
- Automatic functionality helps save time and money
Please contact a Cash Management Specialist at 508-764-0057 or 800-939-9103 for details.
Remote Deposit ServiceSave time and money while depositing checks securely into your account, directly from your office.Learn More
Spend more time building your business with our Remote Deposit Service and your business will get these time saving advantages:
- Interface with your Cornerstone Bank account for electronic payment posting and updates
- Deposit 24/7 (processing only on business days during business hours)
- Streamline your workload and productivity
- Instantly search and retrieve archived images
- Reduce costs associated with check handling
- Achieve fast and efficient deposit processing
- Free up storage space
How it works:
A DEPOSIT24 desktop scanner will take a digital image of both sides of each check in a batch and then capture them on the computer. After verifying the images and balances, you transmit that batch through a secure Internet connection to Cornerstone Bank. Payments are available for posting to your accounts receivable software.
- Reads check data automatically
- Displays images during item correction
- Provides automatic balancing
- Detects duplicate items
- Converts eligible items for electronic processing
- Creates posting files for accounts receivables
- Provides detailed web-based reports
- Provides secure firewalls and encryption to protect data
- Gives you complete access from your PC through the Internet
Please contact us at 1-800-939-9103 for more details.
Payroll ServicesWe offer innovative payroll solutions which will process your payroll from start to finish along with a full range of other payroll tasks so that you can focus your time and energy on building your business.Learn More
Sage Payroll Services® is a leading provider of payroll and human resource administration solutions servicing over 150,000 businesses across the nation. Cornerstone Bank’s Online Self Service Payroll by Sage Payroll Services® delivers convenient and comprehensive payroll services including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and direct deposit at one low price.
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access
- Federal, state and local tax administration with a penalty-free filing guarantee
- Extensive array of online payroll management reports
- Direct deposit of employee pay
- Online employee pay stub and W-2 access
- Access to Sage’s Certified Payroll Professionals
- Six-month money-back guarantee
This web-based application offers you the ability to process your payroll anytime and anywhere no matter where your business takes you!
- Free Access, 24/7, to our HR Compliance Center
- Free Direct Deposit of Employee Pay
A Flat Monthly Fee of $49.95*
*Ideal for most small businesses with 1-10 employees. Year-end processing is priced separately at $49.99 base plus $5.15 per W-2 or 1099. For larger businesses, or for businesses with more complex needs ask about Full Service Payroll offerings. Full Service pricing will vary based on specific needs.
Setup is easy with the help of a Sage Payroll Services representative to walk you through the process step by step. Please contact us at 1-800-939-9103, to get started today!
Lockbox ServicesReceive customer payments and make deposits without ever opening an envelope.Learn More
At Cornerstone Bank we know that your company’s time is valuable. That’s why we look for products that can help to improve your efficiency by saving time and energy on functions that are repetitive. We are pleased to offer our customers a lockbox service for automatic accounts receivable payment processing.
Customers’ remittances are delivered to a unique P.O. Box. Once received, it is opened, sorted and the data is captured. At the end of the day, a deposit is made to your account.
This service is perfect for both small and large companies and is competitively priced. It is flexible and has state-of-the-art processing. Online images of the remittance check and any correspondence are captured. Balancing is performed to your instructions.
Mail is picked up and processed every business day. Customers receive an automatic report so there is no delay of information. The web-based technology allows customers access to all payment data and images, and allows you to search transactions by captured data field. You can choose event notification through e-mail, fax, text messaging or all of the above!
Each piece of mail is opened, extracted, sorted and processed to your instructions.
Contact us today at 1-800-939-9103, to get started with this great service!
Wire Transfer and ACH TransactionsSend funds fast by making same-day or next-day payments to vendors or employees, or transferring funds to other banks. Learn More
Move funds to their destinations in just a few hours with our streamlined, low-cost and prompt wiring service. Pay vendors, employees or suppliers electronically through our Business Online Banking.
Wire Transfer Service*
Wire Transfer Service provides business customers the ability to make same-day electronic payments to vendors or transfer funds to other banks.
- Originate wire transfers from your office using our Business Online Banking service
- Wire transfers can also be originated at any of our branches
ACH Service (Automated Clearing House)*
ACH origination provides next day funding to pay vendors or employees.
- Originate individual vendor payments
- Pay employees’ direct deposit
- Collect funds from customers
- Upload NACHA formatted files to the bank using our Business Online Banking service
- Must enroll in Business Online Banking service
Please contact a Cash Management Specialist at 508-764-0057 or 800-939-9103 for details.
Zero Balance AccountSave time by setting up automatic transfers between business accounts.Learn More
Eliminate transfers and reduce time balancing your business accounts by automatically transferring funds to a sub-account at the end of the day. This service automatically transfers funds from one business account to another.
- Move funds automatically to a sub-account no need to make transfers
- End of day funding
- Reduce time balancing your business accounts
Talk to a Cash Management Specialist by calling 508-764-0057 or 800-939-9103.
Night Depository Service is available for after hours and weekend deposits of cash and checks. This provides a much safer alternative than holding the daily receipts at your place of business. Please call your local branch location and speak to a customer service representative today!